I’m always interested in getting to know new people and environments and learning about new opportunities. I live in Berlin and enjoy being part of remote teams. If you’re interested in working with me or talking about a project, please contact me on Twitter, LinkedIn, or email post / thisdomain / com.
Photo: Julie Broadfoot
My core skills
- Building, growing and leading Software Development teams
- Facilitating supportive environments in which people can thrive
- Organisational management
- Project management
- Community building and management
- Interdisciplinary thinking and execution
- Public speaking
- I speak German (native speaker), English (business fluent), as well as French and Spanish (basic)
- Marketing and Communications
- Event planning and organisation
I’d love to learn…
Roles I’d be interested in
- Roles with focus on helping humans do great work
- Meta-management roles, possibly also C-Level roles
- Community-focused or advocacy roles
- Project management for interesting projects
- Roles around improving diversity and inclusion in organisations
I do short-term work for
nothing at the moment.
Copywriting and editing Photography (portraits, events & conferences, product photography) Event planning and organisation Diversity consulting
Beliefs and values that guide my work
- People matter.
- Feminism matters.
- Only diverse teams in inclusive organisations can build appropriate solutions to the problems that humanity is facing.
- Strong structures and processes are important for achieving great things. (But when in doubt, see #1.)
- Company culture matters.
What I really don’t want to do
- Online Marketing